Debbie Fuller Shared this Post Sept. 5 2020
What does a HERO look like.On 9-11-01 an off duty NYFD member saw the first plane hit Tower One. He immediately knew he would be needed and that there was no way he could drive to town. He jumped on his Harley, in full gear, and rode to within a few blocks of the Towers.
- Daytona Beach man killed in shootout between two biker clubs had mixed past
- Jason shocked the bikie world when he turned his back on the Bandidos for the rival Hells Angels gang. But there’s just one issue – and it’s written all over his older brother’s body
- Former Pagan’s Jersey (Daniel Hooban) Loses Life in Motorcycle Wreck
- Hell’s Lovers Motorcycle Club allegedly involved with wild Topeka bar shooting
- Outcast and Thug Riders MCs open fire on each other as mass shooting leave two dead
He had to abandon his bike and left it on the street, where it still was a few weeks later by the way. He ran to the South Tower and aided in rescuing survivors of the collapse. He is humble and tells his story when asked.
NEVER FORGET the HEROES of our Country that answered the call, usually without being asked. FDNY Firefighter Tim Duffy had a day off… September 11, 2001. When he heard about the attack on our great country he got on his 2000 FXDS and rode straight into Hell. He arrived at the WTC right after the first tower collapsed.
Support Black Dragon Biker <strong>TV</strong> and the Biker News Network
You can support Black Dragon Biker News, Biker Liberty, and the Black Dragon Biker News Network with a simple $5.00 donation. We would be eternally grateful. Your donation will help us bring you what you've come to expect from us, "biker news you can trust!"
Just after he arrived he was buried by debris and subsequently was no longer able to serve as a New York City Firefighter. He rode that very same Harley-Davidson® motorcycle here to our dealership, Keystone Harley Parryville PA., on 9/11/2016 for a visit and we are beyond humbled to meet this American Hero.
We honor you and every First Responder who gives their all… sometimes riding straight into Hell.
Source: We Ride Kansas FB pagez