Debbie Fuller Shared this Post Sept. 5 2020
What does a HERO look like.On 9-11-01 an off duty NYFD member saw the first plane hit Tower One. He immediately knew he would be needed and that there was no way he could drive to town. He jumped on his Harley, in full gear, and rode to within a few blocks of the Towers.
- A BIKER gang member has been sentenced to 11 years and three months after striking a man over the head with a meat cleaver eight times during a ‘frenzied attack’.
- Ex-Chicago Outlaws Motorcycle Club boss Orvie Cochran: 16 years on the lam was a ‘terrible time’
- “When you think America and you think motorcycles, you think Harley-Davidson”Meet the first Black Female Harley Technician
- Judge considers suppressing statements in biker crash case
- Carrollton mayoral candidate jailed on 109 felony counts in vote fraud case
He had to abandon his bike and left it on the street, where it still was a few weeks later by the way. He ran to the South Tower and aided in rescuing survivors of the collapse. He is humble and tells his story when asked.
NEVER FORGET the HEROES of our Country that answered the call, usually without being asked. FDNY Firefighter Tim Duffy had a day off… September 11, 2001. When he heard about the attack on our great country he got on his 2000 FXDS and rode straight into Hell. He arrived at the WTC right after the first tower collapsed.
Support Black Dragon Biker <strong>TV</strong> and the Biker News Network
You can support Black Dragon Biker News, Biker Liberty, and the Black Dragon Biker News Network with a simple $5.00 donation. We would be eternally grateful. Your donation will help us bring you what you've come to expect from us, "biker news you can trust!"
Just after he arrived he was buried by debris and subsequently was no longer able to serve as a New York City Firefighter. He rode that very same Harley-Davidson® motorcycle here to our dealership, Keystone Harley Parryville PA., on 9/11/2016 for a visit and we are beyond humbled to meet this American Hero.
We honor you and every First Responder who gives their all… sometimes riding straight into Hell.
Source: We Ride Kansas FB pagez