Corpus Christi Texas – On October 31, 2019, the Corpus Christi Police Department Gang Unit spearheaded a multi-agency operation of alphabet soup agencies, which included Texas Department of Public Safety, Alice Police Department, U.S. Marshals, U.S. Customs & Border Protection, Federal Bureau of Invstigation, and Alchol Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
The operation apprehended the following Outlaw Motorcycle Gang members and associates for:
- Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity (first-degree felony) and
- Robbery (second-degree felony)
The charges are based on an assault and robbery involving a rival Outlaw Motorcycle Gang member at a local business.
Note: This sounds like one of those patch policing thingys these guys be doing. But – anyway, the following folks were arrested.
- Ernesto Benavides (39 years of age)
- Francisco Jorge Natal O’Conner (38 years of age)
- Joshua Lee Rivas (28 years of age)
- Mark Anthony Caton (38 years of age)
- Mark Cadena (39 years of age)
- A minor whose name we won’t divulge here (17 years of age)
- Nathan Nichols (43 years of age)
- Romeo Trevino (39 years of age)
- Mark Edward Mandel (55 years of age)
On the date this article was released the multi-agency operation was still ongoing and was continuing to search for 51-year-old Manuel Hernandez who is wanted for Engaging in Organized Criminal Activity and Robbery.
Law enforcement has requested that if you have any information on his location contact Corpus Christi Police Department at 361-866-2600 or Crime Stoppers at 361-888-TIPS.
They also insist that Citizens Crime Watch does not mean be a vigilante. You are asked to please not confront suspects or take any personal risks at all! Always report any suspicious activities and crime to 911 or the CCPD non-emergency number. If you have any information on this crime please contact Corpus Cristi Police Department at 361-886-2600.