ON their Facebook page on May 30, 2020 a statement was made: “We were asked to assist in the protection of Red Lakes Minneapolis assets due to the rioting and looting that is happening in Minneapolis at the moment,” the post stated. “We will stay as long as we need too. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in this ordeal.”
They were granted special permission by Governor Tim Walz and Mayor Jacob Frey to do what they were doing.
Leah A. Loud felt grateful at the Red Lake Nation Embassy. She said she was almost certain the Urban Embassy would have been burnt down if they hadn’t been there. The group stopped more than a few people from trying to start fires nightly at their building the past four nights.
Source: Biker News
- A BIKER gang member has been sentenced to 11 years and three months after striking a man over the head with a meat cleaver eight times during a ‘frenzied attack’.
- Ex-Chicago Outlaws Motorcycle Club boss Orvie Cochran: 16 years on the lam was a ‘terrible time’
- “When you think America and you think motorcycles, you think Harley-Davidson”Meet the first Black Female Harley Technician
- Judge considers suppressing statements in biker crash case
- Carrollton mayoral candidate jailed on 109 felony counts in vote fraud case