ON their Facebook page on May 30, 2020 a statement was made: “We were asked to assist in the protection of Red Lakes Minneapolis assets due to the rioting and looting that is happening in Minneapolis at the moment,” the post stated. “We will stay as long as we need too. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in this ordeal.”
They were granted special permission by Governor Tim Walz and Mayor Jacob Frey to do what they were doing.
Leah A. Loud felt grateful at the Red Lake Nation Embassy. She said she was almost certain the Urban Embassy would have been burnt down if they hadn’t been there. The group stopped more than a few people from trying to start fires nightly at their building the past four nights.
Source: Biker News
- Stillwater police will no longer wear ‘thin blue line’ face masks
- Trump supporter warns MSNBC he will ‘take up arms’ if Biden wins: ‘If that’s what it comes to
- Houston is the worst city in Texas when it comes to motorcycle fatality wrecks, TxDOT says
- Breaking 2 Bikers Hit: Driver attempts to run: Citizen’s Arrest!
- What Does A Hero Look Like