ON their Facebook page on May 30, 2020 a statement was made: “We were asked to assist in the protection of Red Lakes Minneapolis assets due to the rioting and looting that is happening in Minneapolis at the moment,” the post stated. “We will stay as long as we need too. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in this ordeal.”
They were granted special permission by Governor Tim Walz and Mayor Jacob Frey to do what they were doing.
Leah A. Loud felt grateful at the Red Lake Nation Embassy. She said she was almost certain the Urban Embassy would have been burnt down if they hadn’t been there. The group stopped more than a few people from trying to start fires nightly at their building the past four nights.
Source: Biker News
- Sin City Deciples girlfriend dies in shooting with Thug Riders MC
- Law enforcement monitoring biker gang presence in Sturgis
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically, internal data says
- Police: Lancaster dirt biker hits 70 mph through residential neighborhood while fleeing officers
- NYC ‘Bunny’ biker sends East Side residents down rabbit hole