ON their Facebook page on May 30, 2020 a statement was made: “We were asked to assist in the protection of Red Lakes Minneapolis assets due to the rioting and looting that is happening in Minneapolis at the moment,” the post stated. “We will stay as long as we need too. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in this ordeal.”
They were granted special permission by Governor Tim Walz and Mayor Jacob Frey to do what they were doing.
Leah A. Loud felt grateful at the Red Lake Nation Embassy. She said she was almost certain the Urban Embassy would have been burnt down if they hadn’t been there. The group stopped more than a few people from trying to start fires nightly at their building the past four nights.
Source: Biker News
- The Iron Order Motorcycle Club is one of the fastest-growing motorcycle clubs in the United States of America
- Multi Vehicle Crash Sends Motorcyclist to Hospital
- Beware Fake Bikers Using Social Media to Recruit Bikers
- Federal judge orders Denver police to not use chemical agents, projectiles on peaceful protesters
- DEBWE MC club from the Red Lake Native American Reservation assists in protecting Red Lake’s, Twin Cities’ assets