ON their Facebook page on May 30, 2020 a statement was made: “We were asked to assist in the protection of Red Lakes Minneapolis assets due to the rioting and looting that is happening in Minneapolis at the moment,” the post stated. “We will stay as long as we need too. Thoughts and prayers are with everyone involved in this ordeal.”
They were granted special permission by Governor Tim Walz and Mayor Jacob Frey to do what they were doing.
Leah A. Loud felt grateful at the Red Lake Nation Embassy. She said she was almost certain the Urban Embassy would have been burnt down if they hadn’t been there. The group stopped more than a few people from trying to start fires nightly at their building the past four nights.
Source: Biker News
- Hells Angels Member Indicted After Bloody Clubhouse Beating
- Hells Angels-style biker gangs signing up former squaddies after David Crawford death
- Biker gang member accused of showing illegal tattoo says his make-up rubbed off
- Men charged in Raleigh murder involving rival motorcycle gangs appear in court
- When You Lose Your Cut and Your Club Doesn’t Help You Get it Back!