HOUSTON- A man was shot and killed after a fight broke out and a member of a rival biker gang allegedly shot the man.
At around 8 p.m. on Saturday night, a fight broke out between two biker gangs at Hawg Stop Bar & Grill in Houston on Sheldon and Garrett.
- Did the Red River Biker Rally shootout hasten the departure of the New Mexico State Department Chief Johnson
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on biker gangs
- SHOOTING INVOLVING OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE GANGS (OMG) IN RED RIVER
- N.S. biker with military past and Hells Angels connections caught up in weapons smuggling probe
- Who are the Waterdogs? Leader says Albuquerque motorcycle club now down to six members
- New Mexico man, 30, is charged with murder after killing three people in outlaw biker gang shootout at Memorial Day rally
Someone allegedly pulled out a gun and shot the man between 35-40 years old who then died at the scene.
“The bar is frequented by members of two rival motorcycle gangs and we believe the shooting was in regards to a disturbance between rival gang members…the shooting occurred out in the parking lot and it was already dark so we are having to review all the video to come up with any suspect information,” said Sargent Ben Beall of the Harris Sheriff’s County Homicide Unit.
It is unknown why they were fighting.
Source: News 4SA