HOUSTON- A man was shot and killed after a fight broke out and a member of a rival biker gang allegedly shot the man.
At around 8 p.m. on Saturday night, a fight broke out between two biker gangs at Hawg Stop Bar & Grill in Houston on Sheldon and Garrett.
- Sin City Deciples girlfriend dies in shooting with Thug Riders MC
- Law enforcement monitoring biker gang presence in Sturgis
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically, internal data says
- Police: Lancaster dirt biker hits 70 mph through residential neighborhood while fleeing officers
- NYC ‘Bunny’ biker sends East Side residents down rabbit hole
- Driver sought in west Detroit hit-and-run that injured biker
Someone allegedly pulled out a gun and shot the man between 35-40 years old who then died at the scene.
“The bar is frequented by members of two rival motorcycle gangs and we believe the shooting was in regards to a disturbance between rival gang members…the shooting occurred out in the parking lot and it was already dark so we are having to review all the video to come up with any suspect information,” said Sargent Ben Beall of the Harris Sheriff’s County Homicide Unit.
It is unknown why they were fighting.
Source: News 4SA