HOUSTON- A man was shot and killed after a fight broke out and a member of a rival biker gang allegedly shot the man.
At around 8 p.m. on Saturday night, a fight broke out between two biker gangs at Hawg Stop Bar & Grill in Houston on Sheldon and Garrett.
- Police are worried because Outlaws Motorcycle Club has opened a chapter in Hells Angels Territory
- Bikie boss Mark Buddle’s bid for Sydney ‘mafia’ drug cartel
- Byron Bay Nomads MC clubhouse denied insurance payout after fire
- One of the original founders of the Grim Reapers MC Lester Hull passed away on January 6
- Texas deputy killed in off-duty motorcycle crash
Someone allegedly pulled out a gun and shot the man between 35-40 years old who then died at the scene.
“The bar is frequented by members of two rival motorcycle gangs and we believe the shooting was in regards to a disturbance between rival gang members…the shooting occurred out in the parking lot and it was already dark so we are having to review all the video to come up with any suspect information,” said Sargent Ben Beall of the Harris Sheriff’s County Homicide Unit.
It is unknown why they were fighting.
Source: News 4SA