NBC News investigative reporter Tom Winter provided details on Thursday about the militia plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer (D) and violently overthrow the government over her mask mandate and COVID-19 rules.
Winter explained that the FBI began monitoring social media conversations about the violent overthrow of the government and were able to use embedded agents and informants to thwart the plot.
“One of those informants came from a militia group in Michigan and as a result they were able to speak with this person who came forward because they were concerned that the militia was seeking the addresses of police officers and wanted to kill police officers,” he said. “One of the militia groups that was kind of associated or tried to be brought in to be recruited by the people that were charged today in this plot to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer was allegedly involved in one of those Second Amendment rallies at the capital in Michigan.”
- How Telangana police solved mysterious case in which a biker was jabbed with poison
- Telangana biker dies after hitchhiker allegedly injects him with poison
- It’s All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Sent To Prison
- Comanchero bikie boss Tarek Zahed seen back out in public after defying the odds to survive Sydney gangland shooting
- Mass. truck driver acquitted in deaths of 7 motorcyclists in N.H.
- Massachusetts Truck Driver Acquitted in Deaths of 7 Jarhead MC Motorcyclists in N.H.
FBI Director Christopher Wray testified that “opportunists,” militia members and anarchists were the majority of the instigators of violence at rallies where Black Lives Matters and ANTIFA were originally accused of these same behaviors.
Read Source: Raw Story