Police have raided several bikie headquarters as part of their investigation into Mr Martin’s killing, seizing several firearms and charging a number of people with a string of offences.
Just days after the shooting, the partner of Mr Martin’s stepdaughter, Ricky Chapman, who was also injured in the incident, was arrested by police after allegedly breaching his parole conditions by associating with members of an outlaw motorcycle gang.
Chapman was arrested in October 2015 after selling nearly $65,000 worth of methamphetamine to undercover police on four occasions at various locations across Perth.
- How Telangana police solved mysterious case in which a biker was jabbed with poison
- Telangana biker dies after hitchhiker allegedly injects him with poison
- It’s All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Sent To Prison
- Comanchero bikie boss Tarek Zahed seen back out in public after defying the odds to survive Sydney gangland shooting
- Mass. truck driver acquitted in deaths of 7 motorcyclists in N.H.
The South Australian was sentenced to five years and six months in jail, making him eligible for parole in April 2019.
Location: AustraliaClub:Rebels MC
Writer:Marta Pascual JuanolaSource: theage.com.au