Police have raided several bikie headquarters as part of their investigation into Mr Martin’s killing, seizing several firearms and charging a number of people with a string of offences.
Just days after the shooting, the partner of Mr Martin’s stepdaughter, Ricky Chapman, who was also injured in the incident, was arrested by police after allegedly breaching his parole conditions by associating with members of an outlaw motorcycle gang.
Chapman was arrested in October 2015 after selling nearly $65,000 worth of methamphetamine to undercover police on four occasions at various locations across Perth.
- Daytona Beach man killed in shootout between two biker clubs had mixed past
- Jason shocked the bikie world when he turned his back on the Bandidos for the rival Hells Angels gang. But there’s just one issue – and it’s written all over his older brother’s body
- Former Pagan’s Jersey (Daniel Hooban) Loses Life in Motorcycle Wreck
- Hell’s Lovers Motorcycle Club allegedly involved with wild Topeka bar shooting
- Outcast and Thug Riders MCs open fire on each other as mass shooting leave two dead
The South Australian was sentenced to five years and six months in jail, making him eligible for parole in April 2019.
Location: AustraliaClub:Rebels MC
Writer:Marta Pascual JuanolaSource: theage.com.au