Police have raided several bikie headquarters as part of their investigation into Mr Martin’s killing, seizing several firearms and charging a number of people with a string of offences.
Just days after the shooting, the partner of Mr Martin’s stepdaughter, Ricky Chapman, who was also injured in the incident, was arrested by police after allegedly breaching his parole conditions by associating with members of an outlaw motorcycle gang.
Chapman was arrested in October 2015 after selling nearly $65,000 worth of methamphetamine to undercover police on four occasions at various locations across Perth.
- Sin City Deciples girlfriend dies in shooting with Thug Riders MC
- Law enforcement monitoring biker gang presence in Sturgis
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically, internal data says
- Police: Lancaster dirt biker hits 70 mph through residential neighborhood while fleeing officers
- NYC ‘Bunny’ biker sends East Side residents down rabbit hole
The South Australian was sentenced to five years and six months in jail, making him eligible for parole in April 2019.
Location: AustraliaClub:Rebels MC
Writer:Marta Pascual JuanolaSource: theage.com.au