Police have raided several bikie headquarters as part of their investigation into Mr Martin’s killing, seizing several firearms and charging a number of people with a string of offences.
Just days after the shooting, the partner of Mr Martin’s stepdaughter, Ricky Chapman, who was also injured in the incident, was arrested by police after allegedly breaching his parole conditions by associating with members of an outlaw motorcycle gang.
Chapman was arrested in October 2015 after selling nearly $65,000 worth of methamphetamine to undercover police on four occasions at various locations across Perth.
- Ex-Londoner with alleged biker ties reportedly shot dead in Colombia
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- 2 Time Cancer Survivor Pledges Ride to Sturgis
- Warren biker accused of threatening another man with a firearm
- Local bike club honor, raise funds for long time friend diagnosed with cancer
The South Australian was sentenced to five years and six months in jail, making him eligible for parole in April 2019.
Location: AustraliaClub:Rebels MC
Writer:Marta Pascual JuanolaSource: theage.com.au