Police have raided several bikie headquarters as part of their investigation into Mr Martin’s killing, seizing several firearms and charging a number of people with a string of offences.
Just days after the shooting, the partner of Mr Martin’s stepdaughter, Ricky Chapman, who was also injured in the incident, was arrested by police after allegedly breaching his parole conditions by associating with members of an outlaw motorcycle gang.
Chapman was arrested in October 2015 after selling nearly $65,000 worth of methamphetamine to undercover police on four occasions at various locations across Perth.
- Bikie boss Mark Buddle’s bid for Sydney ‘mafia’ drug cartel
- Byron Bay Nomads MC clubhouse denied insurance payout after fire
- One of the original founders of the Grim Reapers MC Lester Hull passed away on January 6
- Texas deputy killed in off-duty motorcycle crash
- Gang leader’s son fights for life after double shooting
The South Australian was sentenced to five years and six months in jail, making him eligible for parole in April 2019.
Location: AustraliaClub:Rebels MC
Writer:Marta Pascual JuanolaSource: theage.com.au