A Warren man is facing charges for a scary road rage incident, involving a firearm and another driver.
Thomaston Police reported on the department’s Facebook page, that they were alerted to the incident on Wednesday evening. Michael Bates of Warren was traveling on Atlantic Highway on a motorcycle when he passed another vehicle. Bates then allegedly drew a firearm from a holster in his waistband and pointed it directly at the driver of the vehicle he had just passed. He then reportedly drove off, at a high rate of speed, passing several other vehicles on the way.
Officers Stevens and Leonardi located Bates off Atlantic Highway in Warren and pulled him over. A firearm was recovered from Bates and seized as evidence in the case. Police say the gun was loaded with a round in the chamber.
Make a one-time donation
Make a monthly donation
Make a yearly donation
Choose an amount
Or enter a custom amount
Help keep BikerLiberty Biker News Free! Make your donation today! – Biker News You Can Trust!!! Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.
Your contribution is appreciated.DonateDonate monthlyDonate yearly
Michael Bates is charged with aggravated reckless conduct and transported to the Knox County Jail, without incident. He was later released on bail.
- Tyre Nichols videos show what happened in fatal Memphis traffic stop
- Kinfolk MC biker gets 1 year in jail for assault before fatal shooting of Bandidos leader
- Hells Angels Member Indicted After Bloody Clubhouse Beating
- Hells Angels-style biker gangs signing up former squaddies after David Crawford death
- Biker gang member accused of showing illegal tattoo says his make-up rubbed off