Detroit police are working to finding the driver involved in a hit-and-run this week on the city’s west side that left a biker injured.
The 29-year-old victim was riding a mini-bike east near the 17600 block of W. Seven Mile at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday when he collided with a dark Chevrolet SUV turning north onto Archdale, investigators said in a statement.
After the accident, the driver briefly got out of the vehicle before driving off, according to the release.
He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, denim shorts and white gym shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Detroit Police Department at (313) 596-2260. Crime Stoppers of Michigan accepts anonymous tips at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
- 4 arrested after Oklahoma Marine shot while riding motorcycle near Harrah
- No Mixed Races MCs Allowed
- Helmetless biker cheats death in Limassol crash
- Biker dead after Mount Pleasant crash in Whitehall Terrace neighborhood
- No One is Above MC Protocol
Source: Detroit News