Detroit police are working to finding the driver involved in a hit-and-run this week on the city’s west side that left a biker injured.
The 29-year-old victim was riding a mini-bike east near the 17600 block of W. Seven Mile at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday when he collided with a dark Chevrolet SUV turning north onto Archdale, investigators said in a statement.
After the accident, the driver briefly got out of the vehicle before driving off, according to the release.
He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, denim shorts and white gym shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Detroit Police Department at (313) 596-2260. Crime Stoppers of Michigan accepts anonymous tips at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
- Daytona Beach man killed in shootout between two biker clubs had mixed past
- Jason shocked the bikie world when he turned his back on the Bandidos for the rival Hells Angels gang. But there’s just one issue – and it’s written all over his older brother’s body
- Former Pagan’s Jersey (Daniel Hooban) Loses Life in Motorcycle Wreck
- Hell’s Lovers Motorcycle Club allegedly involved with wild Topeka bar shooting
- Outcast and Thug Riders MCs open fire on each other as mass shooting leave two dead
Source: Detroit News