Detroit police are working to finding the driver involved in a hit-and-run this week on the city’s west side that left a biker injured.
The 29-year-old victim was riding a mini-bike east near the 17600 block of W. Seven Mile at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday when he collided with a dark Chevrolet SUV turning north onto Archdale, investigators said in a statement.
After the accident, the driver briefly got out of the vehicle before driving off, according to the release.
He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, denim shorts and white gym shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Detroit Police Department at (313) 596-2260. Crime Stoppers of Michigan accepts anonymous tips at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
- Hells Angels Member Indicted After Bloody Clubhouse Beating
- Hells Angels-style biker gangs signing up former squaddies after David Crawford death
- Biker gang member accused of showing illegal tattoo says his make-up rubbed off
- Men charged in Raleigh murder involving rival motorcycle gangs appear in court
- When You Lose Your Cut and Your Club Doesn’t Help You Get it Back!
Source: Detroit News