Detroit police are working to finding the driver involved in a hit-and-run this week on the city’s west side that left a biker injured.
The 29-year-old victim was riding a mini-bike east near the 17600 block of W. Seven Mile at about 8:15 p.m. Tuesday when he collided with a dark Chevrolet SUV turning north onto Archdale, investigators said in a statement.
After the accident, the driver briefly got out of the vehicle before driving off, according to the release.
He was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, denim shorts and white gym shoes.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Detroit Police Department at (313) 596-2260. Crime Stoppers of Michigan accepts anonymous tips at 1-800-SPEAK-UP.
- Law enforcement monitoring biker gang presence in Sturgis
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically, internal data says
- Police: Lancaster dirt biker hits 70 mph through residential neighborhood while fleeing officers
- NYC ‘Bunny’ biker sends East Side residents down rabbit hole
- Driver sought in west Detroit hit-and-run that injured biker
Source: Detroit News