DYER, Ark. (KNWA/KFTA) — Arkansas State Police identified the victims of the fatal Interstate 40 westbound crash that killed three and injured six Thursday night.
According to authorities, a group of motorcyclists was traveling westbound on I-40 near Dyer, Ark. when a pickup truck traveling in the wrong direction came crashing into them.
Those killed were identified as Leonard Lemar Jr., 46, Patricia Lemar, 44, and Malinda Shano, 50, all of whom were driving motorcycles.
Those injured include Larry Alexie, 48, Robert Day, 44, Jennifer Couvillion, 42, and Derrick Reynolds, 49, all from Louisiana.
Police also identified Ivan Santos, 29, as the driver of the pickup truck and Amber Rodgers, 37 as a passenger.
Authorities are still working to determine exactly what caused the incident.
Dyer is about 260 miles northwest of Memphis, near Fort Smith, Ark.
- Daytona Beach man killed in shootout between two biker clubs had mixed past
- Jason shocked the bikie world when he turned his back on the Bandidos for the rival Hells Angels gang. But there’s just one issue – and it’s written all over his older brother’s body
- Former Pagan’s Jersey (Daniel Hooban) Loses Life in Motorcycle Wreck
- Hell’s Lovers Motorcycle Club allegedly involved with wild Topeka bar shooting
- Outcast and Thug Riders MCs open fire on each other as mass shooting leave two dead
- Augusta Fire official named after running over dead body at mass shooting scene
- CHARGES AMENDED FOR SUSPECT IN CONNECTION TO DEADLY BIKER GANG SHOOTING AT METRO BAR
- How a Cold War Between Rival Biker Gangs on Cape Cod Turned Red Hot
- Some Charges Cut in Vegas Hells Angels Freeway Gunfire Case
- Investigators Trace Texas Biker Shooting to Oklahoma City
- Biker who broke leg in crash in north Georgia mountains survived on creek water for 8 days
- Biker gang experts weigh in on Bandidos’ highway murders