Bombardier Recreational Products says handlebar stem bolts may break suddenly
July 20, 2022 | Washington, DC
Bombardier Recreational Products is warning owners of certain 2022 Can-Am Ryker motorcycles not to drive them. Bombardier is recalling more than 9,300 vehicles with a handlebar stem bolt that may break suddenly, which could lead to a loss of steering control and increase the risk of a crash.
Bombardier Recreational Products highly recommends that owners stop riding their vehicle until the recall repair is performed.
- Owners are encouraged to immediately contact their authorized BRP Can-Am On-Road dealer to schedule an appointment to have the FREE safety recall performed on their vehicle.
- The dealer will clean the threads of the steering column and install the new handlebar stem bolt.
- The repair will take less than one hour to complete.
Vehicle owners can visit NHTSA.gov/recalls and enter their vehicle identification number to see if their vehicle is under recall. NHTSA encourages everyone to download its SaferCar app to stay informed about current recalls.
- Alleged roadside assault, robbery of rival outlaw motorcycle gang members lands seven men in Liberty County jail
- Motorcycle crash claims rider’s life
- Gangster used standover tactics to demand cash and motorcycle after car crash
- 3 Bandidos Bikers Found Guilty by UK Jury of Killing Rival Affiliated to Hells Angels
- Man touched girlfriend of Hells Angels member before his murder, documents show
- Rival outlaw motorcycle gangs team up to commit serious crimes
- Fort Worth Bandidos President Sentenced for Murder of Rival Biker Gang Member
- Report: Uvalde police ‘coordinating’ with bikers to keep media from covering school shooting funeral
- Hitmen On Motorcycles Chased And Shot Helicopter That Crashed In Aguascalientes, Witnesses Say
- Man Threatens Bikers’ Lives on TikTok
- Viral TikTok shows biker yelling racial slur in North Carolina road rage incident
- Local outlaw motorcycle gang leader sentenced to serve 10 years in state prison on illegal firearm, drug, and other charges