COLUMBIA, S.C. (WIS) – Four men have been charged in a shooting that left one person dead in Lexington County on Oct. 8.
The Lexington County Sheriff’s Department said Shane Andrzejewski, 33, of Lexington, Joshua Allen Dutton, 28, of Columbia, Casey Thomas Goodson, 38, of Chapin, and William Douglas McGathen Simpson, 34, of Edgefield are each charged with one count of murder, one count of conspiracy and seven counts of attempted murder.
Sheriff Jay Koon said the shooting took place on South Lake Dr at Interstate 20. The victim, Timothy Brock, was shot multiple times while riding a motorcycle. Koon said, “The co-defendants approached him at a high rate of speed, fired shots, and fled the scene.”
Koon shared that a security video showed the four men in the area prior to the shooting. Koon said, “The four suspects and Brock are from rival motorcycle groups.”
Members of the Richland County Sheriff’s Department, the Edgefield County Sheriff’s Office, the Chapin Police Department, and the Lexington Police Department arrested the suspects at different locations in the Midlands Tuesday morning.
Koon said SLED, the Secret Service and U.S. Marshals assisted in locating the men. All four have been transported to the Lexington County Detention Center while awaiting a bond hearing.
Source: WIS News 10
- Alleged roadside assault, robbery of rival outlaw motorcycle gang members lands seven men in Liberty County jail
- Motorcycle crash claims rider’s life
- Gangster used standover tactics to demand cash and motorcycle after car crash
- 3 Bandidos Bikers Found Guilty by UK Jury of Killing Rival Affiliated to Hells Angels
- Man touched girlfriend of Hells Angels member before his murder, documents show
- Rival outlaw motorcycle gangs team up to commit serious crimes
- Fort Worth Bandidos President Sentenced for Murder of Rival Biker Gang Member
- Report: Uvalde police ‘coordinating’ with bikers to keep media from covering school shooting funeral
- Hitmen On Motorcycles Chased And Shot Helicopter That Crashed In Aguascalientes, Witnesses Say