November 21, 2022
ALBANY, Ga. (WALB) – It’s the season of giving. Thanks to two biker groups in Albany, 14 Southwest Georgia families will have Thanksgiving meals on their tables this year.
Xtreme Ryderz collected enough food to give six families a Thanksgiving meal. Marvin Thomas and his motorcycle club Viper Unit added another eight to that total.
Both groups drove door to door in Sunday’s cold weather to deliver the food to families in need. The meals included the holiday staples of turkey, mashed potatoes, cranberry sauce, yams and beans.
“Xtreme Ryderz, this is what we do. We get out, we get on our bikes, we ride and see what’s needed in the community,” Latosha Brown, treasurer of Xtreme Ryderz Motorcycle Club, said. “We wouldn’t let cold weather stop us because we know that there’s still families out there that are in need and need to be served.”
Read the rest of the article here:
- Former Pct. 4 constable deputy charged with murder in motorcyclist’s killing, only ABC13 has learned
- A member of the Bandidos motorcycle club is accused of fatally shooting a member of a rival club
- Mallorca’s Hells Angels trial awaits a verdict in Spain
- Quorn factory worker avoids prison after killing biker in Christmas Day tragedy
- Utah company is developing a flying motorcycle
- Harley-Davidson Mother Lake Rides
- A man damaged his ex-wife’s Harley-Davidson motorcycle with a hammer
- How ‘outlaw’ biker gangs have terrified the US and rest of the world
- AMA Fights Unconstitutional Connecticut “Looney” Bill Threatening Motorcyclists’ Rights