A crash between a pickup truck and a motorcycle Tuesday night resulted in the death of the motorcycle’s rider.
Georgia State Patrol troopers responded to a two-vehicle crash on GA State Route 2 Catoosa County at about 8:45pm Tuesday.
Their investigation determined that a Harley-Davidson motorcycle was rear-ended by a pickup truck, possibly a dark-colored Ford F-250.
GSP says that after the crash, the driver of the truck left the scene.
The identity of the truck driver is not known.
The motorcycle rider, 51-year-old Franklin Coyne, died as a result of injuries from the crash. His family has been notified.
Source: Local 3 News
- Tyre Nichols videos show what happened in fatal Memphis traffic stop
- Kinfolk MC biker gets 1 year in jail for assault before fatal shooting of Bandidos leader
- Hells Angels Member Indicted After Bloody Clubhouse Beating
- Hells Angels-style biker gangs signing up former squaddies after David Crawford death
- Biker gang member accused of showing illegal tattoo says his make-up rubbed off
- Men charged in Raleigh murder involving rival motorcycle gangs appear in court
- When You Lose Your Cut and Your Club Doesn’t Help You Get it Back!
- Ten Best Ways to Improve Your Motorcycle Club in 2023
- Two Pretoria bikers to spend Christmas behind bars following shopping mall ‘k-word’ altercation