by Thato Mokau
The Iron Order Motorcycle Club is one of the fastest-growing motorcycle clubs in the United States of America. The Iron Order Motorcycle Club was formed in Jefferson, Indiana in 2004. They are technically not a one-percenter motorcycle club but embrace the traditions of outlaw motorcycle gangs (OMG). This has resulted in deadly altercations with some of their rivals.
The Iron Order Motorcycle Club consists of mostly military, police officers, prison guards, and other government employees. The Iron Order Motorcycle Club claims to be a group of family-friendly bike owners that just love to ride, but their recent violent encounters with rival gangs suggest this is far from true.
- Stillwater police will no longer wear ‘thin blue line’ face masks
- Trump supporter warns MSNBC he will ‘take up arms’ if Biden wins: ‘If that’s what it comes to
- Houston is the worst city in Texas when it comes to motorcycle fatality wrecks, TxDOT says
- Breaking 2 Bikers Hit: Driver attempts to run: Citizen’s Arrest!
- What Does A Hero Look Like
Experts have said that the members of the Iron Order Motorcycle Club have been blurring the lines between what they get paid to do (uphold the law) and living their darkest outlaw motorcycle gang fantasies. The Iron Order Motorcycle Club has chapters across the United States as well in other parts of the world, and they’re still growing.
Donate to Biker Liberty
Please help us keep bringing you the best biker news you can trust, FREE!!! Consider a $5.00 donation to help our cause.
But what is The Iron Order Motorcycle club? Vigilantes? Criminals? Law-abiding citizens? Let’s find out…
Read the rest of article