NSW Press release
Strike Force Raptor investigators have charged a senior member of the Satudarah outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) following an investigation into offences related to accessing child abuse material.
In June, the State Crime Command’s Criminal Groups Squad’s Strike Force Raptor received information that a man, who is known to police, was allegedly attempting to access child abuse material online.
Following extensive inquiries, Strike Force Raptor investigators arrested a 38-year-old man at a home in Schofields about 6.20am yesterday (Friday 9 October 2020).
Visit the largest MC protocol and biker lifestyle magazine on YouTube! Black Dragon Biker TV
A search warrant was executed at the property where a phone and a laptop were seized for forensic examination.
Police also discovered a reptile that was in urgent need of veterinary care. It was removed from the home and taken for treatment.
Support the Black Dragon Biker TV Network
Please consider supporting our journalism efforts with this one time donation of $500.
The man, a senior member of the Satudarah OMCG, was taken to Riverstone Police Station where he was charged with attempt to use carriage service to access child abuse material, being in charge of an animal fail to provide vet treatment, attempt sell prohibited weapon to person without permit and habitually consort with convicted offenders after warning.
Police will allege that the man attempted to access child abuse material online. It is also alleged he attempted to sell several electronic stun devices.
He was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court today (Saturday 10 October 2020).
Strike Force Raptor was established in 2009 and conducts proactive investigations and intelligence-based, high-impact policing operations to prevent and disrupt conflicts, and dismantle any network engaged in serious organised criminal activity.
- Did the Red River Biker Rally shootout hasten the departure of the New Mexico State Department Chief Johnson
- Red River shooting puts spotlight on biker gangs
- SHOOTING INVOLVING OUTLAW MOTORCYCLE GANGS (OMG) IN RED RIVER
- N.S. biker with military past and Hells Angels connections caught up in weapons smuggling probe
- Who are the Waterdogs? Leader says Albuquerque motorcycle club now down to six members
- New Mexico man, 30, is charged with murder after killing three people in outlaw biker gang shootout at Memorial Day rally
- Daytona Beach man killed in shootout between two biker clubs had mixed past
- Jason shocked the bikie world when he turned his back on the Bandidos for the rival Hells Angels gang. But there’s just one issue – and it’s written all over his older brother’s body
- Former Pagan’s Jersey (Daniel Hooban) Loses Life in Motorcycle Wreck
- Hell’s Lovers Motorcycle Club allegedly involved with wild Topeka bar shooting
- Outcast and Thug Riders MCs open fire on each other as mass shooting leave two dead
- Augusta Fire official named after running over dead body at mass shooting scene
- CHARGES AMENDED FOR SUSPECT IN CONNECTION TO DEADLY BIKER GANG SHOOTING AT METRO BAR
- How a Cold War Between Rival Biker Gangs on Cape Cod Turned Red Hot
Anyone with information, including relevant photos and videos, that may assist Strike Force Raptor can report it directly to investigators via the Strike Force Raptor online reporting page: https://www1.police.nsw.gov.au/Default.aspx?id=49 or call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Information provided to investigators will be treated in the strictest of confidence.