NSW Press release
Strike Force Raptor investigators have charged a senior member of the Satudarah outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) following an investigation into offences related to accessing child abuse material.
In June, the State Crime Command’s Criminal Groups Squad’s Strike Force Raptor received information that a man, who is known to police, was allegedly attempting to access child abuse material online.
Following extensive inquiries, Strike Force Raptor investigators arrested a 38-year-old man at a home in Schofields about 6.20am yesterday (Friday 9 October 2020).
A search warrant was executed at the property where a phone and a laptop were seized for forensic examination.
Police also discovered a reptile that was in urgent need of veterinary care. It was removed from the home and taken for treatment.
Support the Black Dragon Biker TV Network
Please consider supporting our journalism efforts with this one time donation of $500.
The man, a senior member of the Satudarah OMCG, was taken to Riverstone Police Station where he was charged with attempt to use carriage service to access child abuse material, being in charge of an animal fail to provide vet treatment, attempt sell prohibited weapon to person without permit and habitually consort with convicted offenders after warning.
Police will allege that the man attempted to access child abuse material online. It is also alleged he attempted to sell several electronic stun devices.
He was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court today (Saturday 10 October 2020).
Strike Force Raptor was established in 2009 and conducts proactive investigations and intelligence-based, high-impact policing operations to prevent and disrupt conflicts, and dismantle any network engaged in serious organised criminal activity.
- Police are worried because Outlaws Motorcycle Club has opened a chapter in Hells Angels Territory
- Bikie boss Mark Buddle’s bid for Sydney ‘mafia’ drug cartel
- Byron Bay Nomads MC clubhouse denied insurance payout after fire
- One of the original founders of the Grim Reapers MC Lester Hull passed away on January 6
- Texas deputy killed in off-duty motorcycle crash
- Gang leader’s son fights for life after double shooting
- Third person charged with murder after Christchurch man’s death
- Warriors Motorcycle Club donates winter items to people experiencing homelessness in Sudbury
- Petoskey, Mi: Northern Knights MC raises more than $13,000 for children in need
- Ridgeland, SC: A local chapter of the Iron Order MC took a trip to the Wagon Branch Community Center
- DETROIT FINES OMEN’S MOTORCYCLE CLUB OVER COVID LOCKDOWN
- IS RUNNING FROM THE LAW WORTH YOUR LIFE? DPS PURSUIT OF MOTORCYCLE ENDS IN HORRIFIC CRASH
- A120 Coggeshall: Biker dies in crash with a van
Anyone with information, including relevant photos and videos, that may assist Strike Force Raptor can report it directly to investigators via the Strike Force Raptor online reporting page: https://www1.police.nsw.gov.au/Default.aspx?id=49 or call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Information provided to investigators will be treated in the strictest of confidence.