NSW Press release
Strike Force Raptor investigators have charged a senior member of the Satudarah outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) following an investigation into offences related to accessing child abuse material.
In June, the State Crime Command’s Criminal Groups Squad’s Strike Force Raptor received information that a man, who is known to police, was allegedly attempting to access child abuse material online.
Following extensive inquiries, Strike Force Raptor investigators arrested a 38-year-old man at a home in Schofields about 6.20am yesterday (Friday 9 October 2020).
A search warrant was executed at the property where a phone and a laptop were seized for forensic examination.
Police also discovered a reptile that was in urgent need of veterinary care. It was removed from the home and taken for treatment.
Support the Black Dragon Biker TV Network
Please consider supporting our journalism efforts with this one time donation of $500.
The man, a senior member of the Satudarah OMCG, was taken to Riverstone Police Station where he was charged with attempt to use carriage service to access child abuse material, being in charge of an animal fail to provide vet treatment, attempt sell prohibited weapon to person without permit and habitually consort with convicted offenders after warning.
Police will allege that the man attempted to access child abuse material online. It is also alleged he attempted to sell several electronic stun devices.
He was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court today (Saturday 10 October 2020).
Strike Force Raptor was established in 2009 and conducts proactive investigations and intelligence-based, high-impact policing operations to prevent and disrupt conflicts, and dismantle any network engaged in serious organised criminal activity.
- Hells Angels Member Indicted After Bloody Clubhouse Beating
- Hells Angels-style biker gangs signing up former squaddies after David Crawford death
- Biker gang member accused of showing illegal tattoo says his make-up rubbed off
- Men charged in Raleigh murder involving rival motorcycle gangs appear in court
- When You Lose Your Cut and Your Club Doesn’t Help You Get it Back!
- Ten Best Ways to Improve Your Motorcycle Club in 2023
- Two Pretoria bikers to spend Christmas behind bars following shopping mall ‘k-word’ altercation
- Wiltshire man who killed biker caught by own dashcam footage
- One of Australia’s toughest bikies DITCHES the Finks despite boasting he wanted to turn it into the ‘most notorious club’ in the nation
- Police in Australia co-opted COVID-19 apps to fight crime
- Cornwall biker community unites to give brave 12-year-old Jozef Stasiak the perfect send-off
- Hells Angels ‘associate’ charged with retaliating against ex-member who testified in RICO murder case
- ‘Sand Man’ arrested for allegedly giving child alcohol, marijuana, sexually abusing her: Arrest report
- Michigan man builds machine guns, silencers for biker clubs, cites ‘war’ with Hells Angels, feds say
Anyone with information, including relevant photos and videos, that may assist Strike Force Raptor can report it directly to investigators via the Strike Force Raptor online reporting page: https://www1.police.nsw.gov.au/Default.aspx?id=49 or call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Information provided to investigators will be treated in the strictest of confidence.