NSW Press release
Strike Force Raptor investigators have charged a senior member of the Satudarah outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) following an investigation into offences related to accessing child abuse material.
In June, the State Crime Command’s Criminal Groups Squad’s Strike Force Raptor received information that a man, who is known to police, was allegedly attempting to access child abuse material online.
Following extensive inquiries, Strike Force Raptor investigators arrested a 38-year-old man at a home in Schofields about 6.20am yesterday (Friday 9 October 2020).
A search warrant was executed at the property where a phone and a laptop were seized for forensic examination.
Police also discovered a reptile that was in urgent need of veterinary care. It was removed from the home and taken for treatment.
Support the Black Dragon Biker TV Network
Please consider supporting our journalism efforts with this one time donation of $500.
The man, a senior member of the Satudarah OMCG, was taken to Riverstone Police Station where he was charged with attempt to use carriage service to access child abuse material, being in charge of an animal fail to provide vet treatment, attempt sell prohibited weapon to person without permit and habitually consort with convicted offenders after warning.
Police will allege that the man attempted to access child abuse material online. It is also alleged he attempted to sell several electronic stun devices.
He was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court today (Saturday 10 October 2020).
Strike Force Raptor was established in 2009 and conducts proactive investigations and intelligence-based, high-impact policing operations to prevent and disrupt conflicts, and dismantle any network engaged in serious organised criminal activity.
- Crash on I-40 in Arkansas kills 3 motorcyclists, hurts 4
- 3 Black Sabbath MC Killed By Wrong Way Driver in Arkansas 4 Injured
- The Waco Biker Shootout Left Nine Dead. Why Was No One Convicted?
- Bikers Hating Bikers
- Appeals court reinstates civil rights lawsuits of dozens of bikers arrested in 2015 Twin Peaks shootout
- Does MC Mean Men’s Club
- 3 arrested on drug charges amid motorcycle gang investigation
- Judge Defies Prosecution on Outlaws MC Member’s Sentencing
- CPSO arrests Westlake man in biker gang shooting investigation
- Rainier biker sentenced to life in prison for 2015 death
- What is the Obsession with outlaw motorcycle clubs
- Police search for biker who allegedly fired gun at motorist in Oklahoma City
- At the start of Hell’s Angels Rico Trial, Feds claim he infiltrated biker gang, Defense condemns ‘unholy alliance’ of shady informers
- Six alleged members of Mongols biker gang charged after man is attacked outside Bellmead bar
Anyone with information, including relevant photos and videos, that may assist Strike Force Raptor can report it directly to investigators via the Strike Force Raptor online reporting page: https://www1.police.nsw.gov.au/Default.aspx?id=49 or call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Information provided to investigators will be treated in the strictest of confidence.