NSW Press release
Strike Force Raptor investigators have charged a senior member of the Satudarah outlaw motorcycle gang (OMCG) following an investigation into offences related to accessing child abuse material.
In June, the State Crime Command’s Criminal Groups Squad’s Strike Force Raptor received information that a man, who is known to police, was allegedly attempting to access child abuse material online.
Following extensive inquiries, Strike Force Raptor investigators arrested a 38-year-old man at a home in Schofields about 6.20am yesterday (Friday 9 October 2020).
A search warrant was executed at the property where a phone and a laptop were seized for forensic examination.
Police also discovered a reptile that was in urgent need of veterinary care. It was removed from the home and taken for treatment.
Support the Black Dragon Biker TV Network
Please consider supporting our journalism efforts with this one time donation of $500.
The man, a senior member of the Satudarah OMCG, was taken to Riverstone Police Station where he was charged with attempt to use carriage service to access child abuse material, being in charge of an animal fail to provide vet treatment, attempt sell prohibited weapon to person without permit and habitually consort with convicted offenders after warning.
Police will allege that the man attempted to access child abuse material online. It is also alleged he attempted to sell several electronic stun devices.
He was refused bail to appear at Parramatta Local Court today (Saturday 10 October 2020).
Strike Force Raptor was established in 2009 and conducts proactive investigations and intelligence-based, high-impact policing operations to prevent and disrupt conflicts, and dismantle any network engaged in serious organised criminal activity.
- Sin City Deciples girlfriend dies in shooting with Thug Riders MC
- Law enforcement monitoring biker gang presence in Sturgis
- Outlaw biker and street gang activity in the Army drops dramatically, internal data says
- Police: Lancaster dirt biker hits 70 mph through residential neighborhood while fleeing officers
- NYC ‘Bunny’ biker sends East Side residents down rabbit hole
- Driver sought in west Detroit hit-and-run that injured biker
- Galloping Goose vs Mongols MC; more charges, details emerge in fatal Lake of the Ozarks shooting
- Ex-Londoner with alleged biker ties reportedly shot dead in Colombia
- State’s Attorney’s Office filed a motion this week asking a judge to prevent first-degree murder defendant from calling an expert witness
- 2 Time Cancer Survivor Pledges Ride to Sturgis
- Warren biker accused of threatening another man with a firearm
- Local bike club honor, raise funds for long time friend diagnosed with cancer
- Bandido Harrassed by Police (Video)
- Police: Marshfield man facing charges after traffic stop uncovers drugs, illegal gun
Anyone with information, including relevant photos and videos, that may assist Strike Force Raptor can report it directly to investigators via the Strike Force Raptor online reporting page: https://www1.police.nsw.gov.au/Default.aspx?id=49 or call Crime Stoppers on 1800 333 000.
Information provided to investigators will be treated in the strictest of confidence.