An alleged bikie who was previously shot in the penis has been blasted with bullets again in a shocking attack in Sydney’s west.
Police are continuing a major operation to piece together what happened, with officers from the specialist Raptor Squad recanvassing the areas around The Driftway, Bonner Rd and Eaton St in Agnes Banks for potential witnesses or evidence.
It comes after a man presented to Hawkesbury Hospital with non life-threatening gunshot wounds about 9.30am on Tuesday.
One of those bullets hit him in the penis.
Police on Tuesday spoke with Mr Rymer, whose vehicle was seized for forensic examination.
A crime scene was then established outside a location in Bounty Crescent, Bligh Park.
Officers also set up another crime scene on Bonner Rd when a burnt-out vehicle was discovered.
A NSW Police spokesman said that vehicle had now been identified as a bright red/orange Ford Mustang, which has also been seized for forensic examination.
“Raptor Squad officers continue their inquiries into the circumstances surrounding how the man came to be shot and are appealing for anyone who may have been in the vicinity of Agnes Banks between 7am and 9.30am on Tuesday morning to come forward,” the spokesman said.
“In particular, detectives believe someone may have seen the distinctive red/orange Ford Mustang in the Bligh Park or Agnew Banks areas around the time of the incident.”
- Alleged roadside assault, robbery of rival outlaw motorcycle gang members lands seven men in Liberty County jail
- Motorcycle crash claims rider’s life
- Gangster used standover tactics to demand cash and motorcycle after car crash
- 3 Bandidos Bikers Found Guilty by UK Jury of Killing Rival Affiliated to Hells Angels
- Man touched girlfriend of Hells Angels member before his murder, documents show
- Rival outlaw motorcycle gangs team up to commit serious crimes