One person was killed and another was hurt in an overnight shooting in front of a Waffle House near Interstate 20, Lexington County officials said. Timothy Harold Brock, a 57-year-old Goose Creek resident, was shot multiple times in the upper body and died at the scene, according to the Lexington County Coroner’s Office. The shooting happened at about 10 p.m., on the road in front of the Waffle House at 1036 South Lake Drive near Exit 55 on I-20 and did not involve any restaurant employees, the coroner’s office told The State.
The other man who was shot was taken to an area hospital where he was treated and released, the coroner’s office said. The shooting involved two groups of people, according to the Lexington County Sheriff’s Department. The groups were involved in an earlier altercation at another location on South Lake Drive, the sheriff’s department said.
No other injuries were reported. No information was released about a shooter, or shooters, or about the earlier incident. No arrests have been reported by the sheriff’s department, which is continuing to investigate the shooting. Deputies interviewed witnesses at the scene, gathered security video from nearby businesses, and crime scene investigators processed the scene, according to the sheriff’s department. Anyone with information on the shooting is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 888-CRIME-SC or submit an online tip.
Source: The State
- Alleged roadside assault, robbery of rival outlaw motorcycle gang members lands seven men in Liberty County jail
- Motorcycle crash claims rider’s life
- Gangster used standover tactics to demand cash and motorcycle after car crash
- 3 Bandidos Bikers Found Guilty by UK Jury of Killing Rival Affiliated to Hells Angels
- Man touched girlfriend of Hells Angels member before his murder, documents show
- Rival outlaw motorcycle gangs team up to commit serious crimes
- Fort Worth Bandidos President Sentenced for Murder of Rival Biker Gang Member
- Report: Uvalde police ‘coordinating’ with bikers to keep media from covering school shooting funeral
- Hitmen On Motorcycles Chased And Shot Helicopter That Crashed In Aguascalientes, Witnesses Say