February 10, 2023
A man damaged his ex-wife’s Harley-Davidson motorcycle with a hammer because he claimed she had slept with another male, according to Laredo police.
Ornaldo Alonso Avila, 52, was charged with criminal mischief.
Officers responded to a domestic disturbance reported at about 11:18 a.m. Feb. 6 in the 200 block of Mescalero Drive. Initial reports stated that a man was hitting a motorcycle with a hammer.
First officers on scene observed a woman standing in the driveway of Mescalero along with a motorcycle knocked down on its side. Authorities also observed a male holding a hammer. Police identified him as Avila, states the arrest affidavit.
Avila threw away the hammer as soon as he saw the police. He was detained and placed in a patrol unit for further investigation. A woman told police that her ex-husband, Avila, called her saying he was on his way to her yellow 2005 Harley-Davidson, the affidavit states.
- Former Pct. 4 constable deputy charged with murder in motorcyclist’s killing, only ABC13 has learned
- A member of the Bandidos motorcycle club is accused of fatally shooting a member of a rival club
- Mallorca’s Hells Angels trial awaits a verdict in Spain
- Quorn factory worker avoids prison after killing biker in Christmas Day tragedy
- Utah company is developing a flying motorcycle
- Harley-Davidson Mother Lake Rides
- A man damaged his ex-wife’s Harley-Davidson motorcycle with a hammer
- How ‘outlaw’ biker gangs have terrified the US and rest of the world
- AMA Fights Unconstitutional Connecticut “Looney” Bill Threatening Motorcyclists’ Rights
- ‘Billy Goat,’ president of ‘Heavy Hitters’ group within Warlocks motorcycle gang, faces over 100 years for shootout death of ally: Prosecutors
- Watch as an ugly neighbours’ dispute explodes and a Mongols bikie allegedly tears plywood fencing to pieces – as his mum’s feud with the woman next door hits boiling point
- Family of Plymouth biker killed by rival motorcycle gang campaign for increased sentences