A supporter of President Donald Trump this week told MSNBC’s Katy Tur that he is prepared to “take up arms” if the president loses re-election.
In a report on Tuesday, Tur said she had spoken to about a dozen Trump supporters outside a recent rally in Pennsylvania.
Some supporters said that they will “go away quietly” if Trump loses in November, but others said that they are prepared to take matters into their own hands.
“What are you prepared to do?” Tur asked one man on a motorcycle. “Anything possible,” the man replied.
“What’s anything possible?” Tur wondered.
SUPPORT BIKER LIBERTY BIKER NEWS YOU CAN TRUST!
“Anything by all means,” the man said. “I’m a United States veteran. I served. I took an oath to defend my country to the best of my abilities and I will do it.”
“Would you take up arms?” Tur pressed.
“If that’s what it comes to,” the man admitted.
Former FBI Assistant Director for Counterintelligence Frank Figliuzzi explained that many other Trump supporters have suggested that they would be willing to use firearms if the election doesn’t go their way.
- A BIKER gang member has been sentenced to 11 years and three months after striking a man over the head with a meat cleaver eight times during a ‘frenzied attack’.
- Ex-Chicago Outlaws Motorcycle Club boss Orvie Cochran: 16 years on the lam was a ‘terrible time’
- “When you think America and you think motorcycles, you think Harley-Davidson”Meet the first Black Female Harley Technician
- Judge considers suppressing statements in biker crash case
- Carrollton mayoral candidate jailed on 109 felony counts in vote fraud case
“I wish he were the only one,” Figliuzzi said. “But there’s every indication from online activity, the rhetoric, the groups calling for a civil war, calling for an amassing of weapons. There’s every indication that there’s a growing threat of violence.”
Source: Raw Story News
Was he not tested for alcohol and drugs at the accident? And if not well then why not? everybody else…
Hi Black Dragon, I just purchased your ” Prospect’s Bible ” Hoping to join my local NCC biker group soon…
The two that were hit in Conowingo Md are both gonna be fine and were home from the hospital the…
Believe it or not, that might not have been the cause of death. They have to verify.
Man has bullet in head, and they need to do an autopsy to determine the cause of death?