MOUNT PLEASANT — A dirt biker riding in the Whitehall Terrace neighborhood died after falling off his bike on Christmas evening.
Deputies from the Charleston County Sheriff’s Office arrived at 1514 Macoma Drive at 5 p.m. Dec. 25 in response to reports of a dirt bike crash.
Deputies found an unidentified man who had fallen off his bike and was seriously injured.
The bike had gone off the road and ran into a culvert, said Andrew Knapp, sheriff’s office spokesman. The man had been wearing a helmet at the time of the crash, he said.
The man was transported to the hospital where he later died from injuries suffered in the crash. He was 48 years old, Knapp said. The Charleston County coroner’s office has yet to identify the victim.
Deputies are continuing to investigate the case. No further information was immediately available.
Source: The Post and Courier
- How Telangana police solved mysterious case in which a biker was jabbed with poison
- Telangana biker dies after hitchhiker allegedly injects him with poison
- It’s All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Sent To Prison
- Comanchero bikie boss Tarek Zahed seen back out in public after defying the odds to survive Sydney gangland shooting
- Mass. truck driver acquitted in deaths of 7 motorcyclists in N.H.