British national in extremely serious condition after crashing into two parked cars in hellish accident
27 December 2021
A biker has been hospitalized in extremely serious condition following an accident in Limassol over the weekend, with reports saying he suffered a head trauma after crashing consecutively into parked vehicles.
Limassol police said a 31-year-old male was riding his motorcycle on Sunday early morning around 2:30am along Petrarchi road when he got involved in an accident.
Local media said the biker, described as a British national, lost control of the motorcycle and hit a parked car. After the initial collision the motorcycle overturned and crashed into another parked vehicle.
- Hells Angels Member Indicted After Bloody Clubhouse Beating
- Hells Angels-style biker gangs signing up former squaddies after David Crawford death
- Biker gang member accused of showing illegal tattoo says his make-up rubbed off
- Men charged in Raleigh murder involving rival motorcycle gangs appear in court
- When You Lose Your Cut and Your Club Doesn’t Help You Get it Back!
The biker was rushed to the Emergency Room at Limassol General Hospital where doctors determined he had suffered a severe head trauma. He was then transported to Nicosia General where he was being treated, with doctors in the capital describing his condition as extremely serious.
Police said blood samples have been collected to test for any presence of alcohol or narcotics, while additional reports said the biker was not wearing his protective helmet at the time of the accident.
The biker’s condition remained unchanged on Monday morning according to officials.