British national in extremely serious condition after crashing into two parked cars in hellish accident
27 December 2021
A biker has been hospitalized in extremely serious condition following an accident in Limassol over the weekend, with reports saying he suffered a head trauma after crashing consecutively into parked vehicles.
Limassol police said a 31-year-old male was riding his motorcycle on Sunday early morning around 2:30am along Petrarchi road when he got involved in an accident.
Local media said the biker, described as a British national, lost control of the motorcycle and hit a parked car. After the initial collision the motorcycle overturned and crashed into another parked vehicle.
- How Telangana police solved mysterious case in which a biker was jabbed with poison
- Telangana biker dies after hitchhiker allegedly injects him with poison
- It’s All Fun And Games Until Someone Gets Sent To Prison
- Comanchero bikie boss Tarek Zahed seen back out in public after defying the odds to survive Sydney gangland shooting
- Mass. truck driver acquitted in deaths of 7 motorcyclists in N.H.
The biker was rushed to the Emergency Room at Limassol General Hospital where doctors determined he had suffered a severe head trauma. He was then transported to Nicosia General where he was being treated, with doctors in the capital describing his condition as extremely serious.
Police said blood samples have been collected to test for any presence of alcohol or narcotics, while additional reports said the biker was not wearing his protective helmet at the time of the accident.
The biker’s condition remained unchanged on Monday morning according to officials.