July 30, 2022
At least eight motorcyclists believed to be taking part in the Riding for the Cure event were injured in an accident near Lynch Road in Allegheny Township, Westmoreland County, according to state police.
Four riders were flown to Pittsburgh area hospitals while four others were taken via ambulance.
No one was killed as a result of the crash, but the road remains closed.
According to Westmoreland County 911, the crash happened around 1:05 p.m. near Lynch Road between Hulton Road and Leechburg Road.
The 11th annual Riding For the Cure motorcycle ride left Butler at 11 a.m. Saturday.
ADVERTISEMENT: A Scottoiler chain oiler eliminates the hassle of cleaning and lubricating the chain
- Former Pct. 4 constable deputy charged with murder in motorcyclist’s killing, only ABC13 has learned
- A member of the Bandidos motorcycle club is accused of fatally shooting a member of a rival club
- Mallorca’s Hells Angels trial awaits a verdict in Spain
- Quorn factory worker avoids prison after killing biker in Christmas Day tragedy
- Utah company is developing a flying motorcycle
- Harley-Davidson Mother Lake Rides