July 30, 2022
At least eight motorcyclists believed to be taking part in the Riding for the Cure event were injured in an accident near Lynch Road in Allegheny Township, Westmoreland County, according to state police.
Four riders were flown to Pittsburgh area hospitals while four others were taken via ambulance.
No one was killed as a result of the crash, but the road remains closed.
According to Westmoreland County 911, the crash happened around 1:05 p.m. near Lynch Road between Hulton Road and Leechburg Road.
The 11th annual Riding For the Cure motorcycle ride left Butler at 11 a.m. Saturday.
ADVERTISEMENT: A Scottoiler chain oiler eliminates the hassle of cleaning and lubricating the chain
- Alleged roadside assault, robbery of rival outlaw motorcycle gang members lands seven men in Liberty County jail
- Motorcycle crash claims rider’s life
- Gangster used standover tactics to demand cash and motorcycle after car crash
- 3 Bandidos Bikers Found Guilty by UK Jury of Killing Rival Affiliated to Hells Angels
- Man touched girlfriend of Hells Angels member before his murder, documents show
- Rival outlaw motorcycle gangs team up to commit serious crimes